July 2019 - July 2019
Cabinet of Ministries of Turkmenistan
Construction – Stele “Awazanyň Ýalkymy Binasy” in “Awaza” health-resort zone
loading and blocking of cargo;
cargo delivery from port Turkmenbashy to Awaza” health-resort zone, Turkmenbashy on
hydraulic and modular trailers;
cargo escorting according to the route;
infrastructure works according to the route;
advisory support during loading-out;
In order to upgrade the in infrastructure in “Awaza” health-resort zone, there was made the design construction named “Awazanyň Ýalkymy Binasy” which was assembled at the shipyard of the Turkmenbashy seaport terminal.
The company “Beyik Yupek Yoly” by the request of the Cabinet of Ministries of Turkmenistan arranged the transportation of out-of-gauge load shown below according to the route Turkmenbashy port - “Awaza” health-resort zone.
• Construction part # 1, weighing 18 tons, dimensions (LxWxH): 13.00 x 12.00 x 2.00 m;
• Type of transportation: truck (8x4) and 8-axle modular-hydraulic trailor MultiMAX;
• Shipping dimensions of ATS (LxWxH): 21.00 х 12.00 х 3.41 m., total weight of ATS: 55.70 tons;
• Construction part #2, weighing 5 tons, dimensions (LxWxH): 12.00 х 5.50 х 2.00 m;
• Type of transportation: truck (8x4) and 9-axle modular-hydraulic trailor MultiMAX;
• Shipping dimensions of ATS (LxWxH): 22.00 х 5.50 х 3.41 m, total weight of ATS 47.70 tons;
Detailed information about transportation
Time consumed for loading and blocking – 2 hours;
Transportation distance – 23 km;
Time consumed for transportation – 8 hours;
Average speed – 2.88 km/h;
Due to mobility and lifting capabilities of MultiMAX deck trailers as well as qualification skills of the team, all land obstructions such as infrastructure objects: lamp stands, barrier fences, highway markings, trees and etc. were passed successfully.